Computational Design Artist
We are looking for an exceptional Computational Design Engineer to join our cutting-edge team in Torino! We need an individual with a Bachelor's or higher degree who is a Fifth Dan in Computer Aided Design (CAD) and has solid knowledge of FEM analysis. Knowledge of CFD and 3D printing are a plus, as well as a love for sports and technology.
The successful candidate must possess a combination of the following skills and experience: an eye for detail and the ability to design complex systems and solve problems; an excellent understanding of the architecture of CAD and 3D printing systems overall; basic programming (i.e., python) and debugging skills; excellent organizational and communication skills; and a positive attitude towards learning and adapting to changing technologies.
If you possess the skills we are looking for and can bring a sense of humor and enthusiasm to the role, then we want to hear from you! This is a unique opportunity to join a leading-edge team of professionals who are making a real difference using cutting-edge technologies.
- Lead the product development cycle
- Product Costing
- Contribute to new products ideas
- Validate 3D printing technology usage
- Simulation and Lab Testing Validation
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for product design
- Fluent English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for Italy
Nice to have
- In depth knowledge of 3D printing technologies
- Additional languages
- Knowledge of Blender, nTopology and Altari Sulis
- Knowledge of Python Programming Language
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and